Complaints Procedure

CF24 Property Services are committed to dealing effectively with any complaints you have about our service. If we have made a mistake we will apologise and try to put things right. Wherever possible, we will use this information to improve the way we do things.

Please note, we are only permitted to deal with and discuss the complaint with the complainant and/or the properly appointed representative of the complainant.

Stage 1 – Making your complaint.

In the first instance, if you are unable to resolve the issue with us informally, you should set out the details of your complaint in writing (either by letter or email) by contacting:



CF24 Property Services,

158 Whitchurch Road,


CF14 3NA.

In your letter you should set out the details of your complaint including any supporting evidence, the consequences for you as a result, and the remedy you are seeking from us.

Stage 2 – Our acknowledgement.

You can expect your complaint to be acknowledged within three working days of receipt.

Stage 3 – Our investigation and response.

You should get a response and an explanation within 15 working days.

We aim to resolve all matters as quickly as possible. However, inevitably some issues will be more complex and therefore may require longer to investigate fully. Consequently, timescales given for handling and responding to complaints are indicative. If a matter requires more detailed investigation, you will receive an interim response describing what is being done to deal with the matter, and when a full reply can be expected and from whom.

Stage 4 – Redress.

If you are not satisfied with our final view, which will be expressed in the written statement, then you have the following two options to pursue the matter further:

We belong to the following redress scheme: Property Redress Scheme, and you can seek redress by writing to the scheme at:


Property Redress Scheme,

Premiere House, 1st Floor,

Elstree Way,


WD6 1JH.

Telephone no: 0333 321 9418



A referral to our redress scheme must be made within 12 months of our final view statement.

Or, you can seek financial redress by commencing a money claim procedure at